Strategic Partnerships Manager
TribalScale is a rapidly growing digital product, design and development company, made up of the best and brightest from across the world. Headquartered in Toronto, TribalScale continues to expand its global footprint with offices in Dubai, New York, and Irvine, California. Our teams create world-class products and digital experiences across Web, Mobile, and Emerging Technologies for high profile brands, such as ABC News, AAA and PGA Tour, to usher them into the digital age.
Some of the platforms and environments that we work with:
- Mobile Apps & Web Services (iOS, tvOS, Android)
- Voice User Interfaces (Amazon Alexa, Google Home)
- Connected Cars and Home
- Beacon Solutions
- VR & AR
- We value meritocracy, transparency and empowerment.
- We offer equal opportunity for everyone to thrive in our innovative and collaborative environment.
- As a new company, you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of our business and have tremendous growth opportunities.
You must have an entrepreneurial spirit. You thoroughly enjoy sales, negotiations, and building partnerships, and you have a track record of being a master of all three. You’re ready and excited to jump into a small team that works hard and plays hard. You should feel comfortable developing high level strategy and then implementing it at the ground/hands-on level. Cold calling is not foreign to you, and you relish in the thrill of finding the right partner and closing a deal.
We are seeking a Strategic Partnerships Manager to support and develop our partnerships channel strategy, drive new revenue-generating opportunities, and provide post-sale account management for a select group of high performing partners, including agencies, vendors, and brands.
This role can be located in New York, San Francisco or Toronto.
- Identify prospects and build a strong pipeline of new partnerships (including agencies, vendors, and brands) aimed at building long-term revenue streams
- Develop and maintain relationships with current partners to drive new revenue
- Develop and enhance sales materials and partnership packages: tailoring packages to meet unique client needs and optimized to close
- Manage the RFP process from start to finish, including developing qualified leads and accelerating them through the sales process
- Quarterback multi-party bids effectively, including forecasting, pricing and contracts.
- Collaborate with team members to close deals and maximize revenue opportunities
- Serve partners as an account manager, providing exceptional support through the campaign lifespan: pitching, negotiating, campaign creation and execution, wrap-up reporting/post mortem
- Represent the Tribe globally; travel domestically and internationally (as appropriate) to forge and nurture relationships and close deals with vendors and destinations
- Work cross-functionally with executive team and other internal stakeholders to ensure partner campaign success
- Develop press relations to continually grow customer and partner list, build brand awareness, and enhance engagement
Skills and Qualifications
- 4-7 years of professional sales experience needed
- Superior strategic and relationship skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to author and deliver presentations
- Ability to influence/persuade others and gain acceptance/approval of controversial or innovative ideas and concepts.
- Ability to implement strategic plans
- Good negotiation, program management, organizational, prioritization, and planning skills
- Self-confident; highly motivated; high energy; ability to work under minimal supervision; good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills including a high level of competence using the Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and tools such as Slack, G-Suite
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously, handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines, new challenges, and changing priorities/objectives.
- Knowledge and love of the technology industry and preferably have managed technical partnerships in the past
- Health benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
- Weekly Lunch & Learns from industry leaders
- Entertainment Subscription (Netflix, Spotify or Hulu)
The Tribe as a whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Become part of the Tribe.