Vice President, Sales
TribalScale is an innovation firm that brings organizations - from the startup to the enterprise - into the future. We build digital products, transform teams, and grow startups. We’re headquartered in Toronto and have offices around the world. The future is bright, and we’re always looking for excited technologists to create with us.
Some of the platforms that we work with:
- Mobile & Web (iOS, tvOS, Android)
- Voice User Interfaces (Amazon Alexa, Google Home)
- Connected Cars and Homes
- OTT (Roku, Fire TV)
- Beacon Solutions
- VR & AR
You are a strong leader that believes in setting your team up for success by aligning their goals and objectives with those of the organization. You have a proven track record as a sales leader and complex deals are your forte. You are very passionate about all things tech and are ready to take jump on our rocket ship and help take us to the next level!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with the COO & CRO to fully understand the goals and objectives of the company and to implement, and manage sales goals that are in fully in alignment.
- Own and manage the sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes.
- Lead the successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization and ensure that there are well defined, efficient sales processes in place to support those programs.
- Provide strong leadership to the sales organization, supporting them in their day-to-day work and their growth and development.
- Responsible for the optimal deployment of the sales team, by making recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity.
- Define and implement sales quota systems that support the company’s financial objectives, while at the same time are optimally allocated to our sales channels and resources.
- Prioritize training and development objectives and initiatives for the sales team and provide guidance to the Sales Operations Manager for the delivery of field and HQ training to sales team. ·
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Commerce, Engineering or similar
- 7+ years of sales or sales management experience in a B2B sales environment.
- 5+ years’ experience managing a sales team
- Strong sales methodology and sales operations skills
- Previous experience successfully managing complex sales deals
- Data driven individual who thinks strategically in understanding the funnel and identifying new ways to increase revenue
- Strong written and verbal skills, with the ability to present to executive level teams within Fortune 500 companies
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Having an MBA or similar Masters degree
- Previous experience selling digital innovation and/or technology services
**This position requires 50%-70% travel.**
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- Our values: Meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency.
- Our skills: Our teams were at the front the mobile revolution, are expert builders in Voice tech, and now, they’re connecting the world. They’ve work with brands including the NBA, Twitter, ABC, the CBC, Autonomics, and tons more.
- You matter: Everyone sits at the table and brings value. We love to be challenged, are happy to go with the flow, and we trust our gut.
- Growth: We’re a rocketship ready to take-off, you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of the business and there are tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth. Seize them.
Stay Happy & Healthy
- Health benefits: 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wealthsimple Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- Generous maternity and paternity leave policies
- Daily hot breakfast
- Fully stocked kitchen: unlimited drinks and snacks
- Office fitness and social events
- Office closed over Winter holidays
- Corporate-discounted GoodLife membership
- Perkopolis: company perk plan
- Free Netflix membership
Make Meaningful Connections
- Friday socials to cap off a great week
- Regular office activities: game nights, movie nights, group fitness, and more
- Quarterly team events: axe-throwing, beach day, and more
- Take your pick at a gaming break: Super Smash Bros, foosball, ping pong
Discover Your Potential
- Tickets to local events, conferences & meet-ups
- Out-of-town conference subsidies
- $2000 annual professional development allowance
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with industry leaders
- $3000 referral bonus
Want To See The World?
Our employees have the opportunity to rotate through our offices, giving employees the chance to travel, experience new cultures and discover their full potential.