Senior iOS Engineer - Irvine
At TribalScale we like to think of ourselves as a global innovation company. But what does that mean? It means we don’t just build digital products for our clients, we help them transform into the kinds of companies that will lead the world into the 21st Century, and we do it — globally.
We’re a unique blend of digital transformation, product development and design. Our designers, product managers, engineers, and industry experts create digital solutions for web, mobile, and emerging technologies. But more importantly, we transform our clients into digital-first companies through teaching and collaborative development. We don’t just give them a fish, we teach them how to catch their own, because we’re excited to help build the future of technology and we want to give our clients the tools to build it with us.
We also partner with our clients to create new startups in the service of technological enablement and innovation. TribalScale Venture Studios leverages our teams, processes, and tools to create, source, and scale startups in conjunction with corporate partners.
All in all, our goal at TribalScale is to empower our clients to build success in today’s rapidly changing digital market.
You are excited about connecting the world and want to join a small team of ambitious technologists. You have a strong passion about building cool products and want to work somewhere where you’re trusted from Day 1. You appreciate the sense of ownership and being recognized and rewarded properly for all the work that you have done. You also have the strong desire of working directly with the founders who have world class experience on developing products from the ground up and launching them into the market.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Elegantly bring designs to life by using cutting edge technologies and techniques
- Lead client-facing projects in small teams
- Take ownership of the quality and usability of your code
- Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment
- 5+ years experience with Objective-C or Swift
- Strong communication skills working with development, design, and product teams
- An ability to learn quickly and desire for new technologies
BONUS POINTS FOR
- TDD or iOS testing suites
- CI tools such as XCode server or using Jenkins
- Working directly with clients, and explaining solutions to non-technical teams
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- We are a collective of people and collaboration is key to our process.
- We don’t work for our clients, we work with them. We’ve helped ABC News, CBS Radio, the PGA Tour, CIBC, AAA, and more.
- Our team led the mobile revolution and now, we’re pushing the boundaries with emerging technology and we’re transforming companies.
- Everyone brings something valuable to the table and we empower each other to be a change-maker.
- We live by our values, meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency, and we recognize that diversity is our strength.
- Our mission is right the future and that’s what we’re doing, we’re making a dent in how the world innovates.
Stay Happy & Healthy
- Health benefits: 99% dental and vision coverage, 80% health coverage and 50% dependent coverage
- Catered breakfasts on a daily basis
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry of snacks
- Basketball court, outdoor lounge, gym, putting green and complimentary bike share
- Office closed over Winter holidays
- Perkopolis: company perk plan
- Entertainment subscription: Netflix, Hulu or Spotify
Make Meaningful Connections
- Weekly Friday socials
- Monthly in-office events: movies, game nights, potlucks, costume contests, and holiday festivities
- Monthly team activities in the LA/OC area
- Take a coffee break, chat, and relax in our fully-furnished outdoor courtyard with firepits
Discover Your Potential
- Tickets to local events, conferences & meet-ups
- Out-of-town conference subsidies
- $2000 annual professional development allowance
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with industry leaders
- $3000 referral bonus
Want To See The World?
Our employees have the opportunity to rotate through our offices, giving employees the chance to travel, experience new cultures and discover their full potential.
At TribalScale our company is built on doing things differently and challenging the status quo. We don’t just support differences, we celebrate and thrive on difference for the benefit of our employees, our solutions, and our partners.
TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, able-bodiedness or gender identity.
If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.