Strategic Partnerships Manager - New York
TribalScale is an innovation firm that brings organizations - from the startup to the enterprise - into the future. We build digital products, transform teams, and grow startups. We’re headquartered in Toronto and have offices around the world. The future is bright, and we’re always looking for excited technologists to create with us.
Some of the platforms that we work with:
- Mobile & Web (iOS, tvOS, Android)
- Voice User Interfaces (Amazon Alexa, Google Home)
- Connected Cars and Homes
- OTT (Roku, Fire TV)
- Beacon Solutions
- VR & AR
You must have an entrepreneurial spirit. You thoroughly enjoy sales, negotiations, and building partnerships, and you have a track record of being a master of all three. You’re ready and excited to jump into a small team that works hard and plays hard. You should feel comfortable developing high level strategy and then implementing it at the ground/hands-on level. Cold calling is not foreign to you, and you relish in the thrill of finding the right partner and closing a deal.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are seeking a Strategic Partnerships Manager to support and develop our partnerships channel strategy, drive new revenue-generating opportunities, and provide post-sale account management for a select group of high performing partners, including agencies, vendors, and brands.
- Identify prospects and build a strong pipeline of new partnerships (including agencies, vendors, and brands) aimed at building long-term revenue streams
- Develop and maintain relationships with current partners to drive new revenue
- Develop and enhance sales materials and partnership packages: tailoring packages to meet unique client needs and optimized to close
- Manage the RFP process from start to finish, including developing qualified leads and accelerating them through the sales process
- Quarterback multi-party bids effectively, including forecasting, pricing and contracts.
- Collaborate with team members to close deals and maximize revenue opportunities
- Serve partners as an account manager, providing exceptional support through the campaign lifespan: pitching, negotiating, campaign creation and execution, wrap-up reporting/post mortem
- Represent the Tribe globally; travel domestically and internationally (as appropriate) to forge and nurture relationships and close deals with vendors and destinations
- Work cross-functionally with executive team and other internal stakeholders to ensure partner campaign success
- Develop press relations to continually grow customer and partner list, build brand awareness, and enhance engagement
This role can be located in New York, San Francisco or Toronto.
- 4-7 years of professional sales experience needed
- Superior strategic and relationship skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to author and deliver presentations
- Ability to influence/persuade others and gain acceptance/approval of controversial or innovative ideas and concepts.
- Ability to implement strategic plans
- Good negotiation, program management, organizational, prioritization, and planning skills
- Self-confident; highly motivated; high energy; ability to work under minimal supervision; good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills including a high level of competence using the Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and tools such as Slack, G-Suite
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously, handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines, new challenges, and changing priorities/objectives.
- Knowledge and love of the technology industry and preferably have managed technical partnerships in the past
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- Our values: Meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency.
- Our skills: Our teams were at the front the mobile revolution, are expert builders in Voice tech, and now, they’re connecting the world. They’ve work with brands including the NBA, Twitter, ABC, the CBC, Autonomics, and tons more.
- You matter: Everyone sits at the table and brings value. We love to be challenged, are happy to go with the flow, and we trust our gut.
- Growth: We’re a rocketship ready to take-off, you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of the business and there are tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth. Seize them.
Stay Happy & Healthy
- Health benefits: 99% dental and vision coverage, 80% health coverage and 50% dependent coverage
- Perkopolis: company perk plan
- Entertainment subscription: Netflix, Hulu or Spotify
Discover Your Potential
- Tickets to local events, conferences & meet-ups
- Out-of-town conference subsidies
- $2000 annual professional development allowance
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with industry leaders
- $3000 referral bonus
Want To See The World?
Our employees have the opportunity to rotate through our offices, giving employees the chance to travel, experience new cultures and discover their full potential.