TribalScale is a rapidly growing digital product, design and development company, made up of the best and brightest from across the world. Headquartered in Toronto, TribalScale continues to expand its global footprint with offices in Dubai, New York, and Irvine, California. Our teams create world-class products and digital experiences across Web, Mobile, and Emerging Technologies for high profile brands, such as ABC News, AAA and PGA Tour, to usher them into the digital age.
Some of the platforms and environments that we work with:
- Mobile Apps & Web Services (iOS, tvOS, Android)
- Voice User Interfaces (Amazon Alexa, Google Home)
- Connected Cars and Home
- Beacon Solutions
- VR & AR
- We value meritocracy, transparency and empowerment.
- We offer equal opportunity for everyone to thrive in our innovative and collaborative environment.
- As a new company, you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of our business and have tremendous growth opportunities.
Our marketing team is looking for a content writer. This position will involve writing copy for web, print and a range of media. Excellent research, accuracy and editing abilities as well as confidentiality are important qualifications for this position. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker who can juggle several projects at a time, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
- You are a dynamic and curious individual and love to learn
- You think technology is super exciting and want to be part of growing story
- You have a writing, research and/or editing background
Potential projects may include web pages, marketing materials (including pamphlets, brochures, posters, etc.), case studies, press releases and articles, and more.
- Writing, editing and proofreading marketing materials for print as well as online publications and blog postings
- Write exclusive, unique and engaging content suited to our audiences
- Help update internal communication material such as case studies, media kits, fact sheets, proposals, decks and handouts as and when required
- Work on and formulate business correspondence including offer letters, sales proposals and marketing materials among other things
- Social media and some PR management
- Able to write and edit in Canadian English
- Over one year experience as a Digital Writer, Journalist or Editor
- Minimum Bachelors degree in English literature or Journalism
- Knowledge of technological and/or financial markets terminology
- Online marketing experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and internet technologies
- Ability to work to short and tight deadlines and deliver quality work in a highly demanding environment
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner
- Self-starter able to juggle multiple priorities with a strong desire to meet and exceed expectations
- SEO experience preferred
- Breakfast is provided every morning and we have a fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly Lunch & Learns, presented by industry speakers
- Take your pick at a gaming break: Smash Bros, foosball or ping-pong
- Wealthsimple Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- 100% Health benefits
- Corporate-discounted GoodLife membership
- Netflix membership
- Office closed over Winter Holidays
- Regular office events including game nights, movie nights, fitness sessions and more