Transformation Product Manager - Boston
TribalScale is a digital innovation firm that brings organizations — from the startup to the enterprise — into the future. We help our clients strategize, design, and build digital products through transformation engagements and individual project-builds. We’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves and dive in deep to transform teams; we teach the methods, the processes, and best practices needed to think and work like leading startups. And with TribalScale Venture Studios, we create disruptive startups in partnership with corporates and entrepreneurs. We’re headquartered in Toronto and have offices around the world. The future is bright, and we’re always looking for excited technologists and futurists to create and transform with us.
You are passionate about technology and helping others to adopt the leading edge practices that will help them succeed. You are ready and excited to jump into a small team that works hard and plays hard. You should feel comfortable developing high level strategy and then driving the implementation at the ground level.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with our Fortune 500 clients on Digital Transformation projects that will enable them move to the digital age by adopting leading edge technology and software development processes.
- Immerse, on site with the client and with our team to deliver projects and coach the client in learning agile XP with lean methodologies.
- Lead client-facing projects and work closely with executive stakeholders
- Help enable our client’s product teams through pairing and teaching best practices in agile product management.
- Own the product backlog and weekly cadence – write user stories, prioritize feature development, plan iterations, and keep your engineers unblocked.
- Lead designs sprints and consult clients on how to prioritize their product roadmaps
- 5+ years as a product manager or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Previous consulting experience.
- Proficiency with at least one agile methodology – e.g. XP and/or Scrum.
- Self-motivated to take initiative and ownership of your work.
- User-centric mindset throughout the product development process.
- Consistently up-to-date with the latest design trends and best practices.
- Can wear many different hats and collaborate well with UX Designers, Engineers, Sales, and everyone else in our Tribe.
- Open to new tools and methodologies, yet opinionated about best practices.
- Very strong communication skills and know how to influence without authority.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience with XP.
- Having a Graduate degree in a relevant field.
- Previous experience helping companies adopt agile in a client-facing role.
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- Our values: Meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency.
- Our skills: Our teams were at the front the mobile revolution, are expert builders in Voice tech, and now, they’re connecting the world. They’ve work with brands including the NBA, Twitter, ABC, the CBC, Autonomics, and tons more.
- You matter: Everyone sits at the table and brings value. We love to be challenged, are happy to go with the flow, and we trust our gut.
- Growth: We’re a rocketship ready to take-off, you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of the business and there are tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth. Seize them.
Stay Happy & Healthy
- Health benefits: 99% dental and vision coverage, 80% health coverage and 50% dependent coverage
- Perkopolis: company perk plan
- Entertainment subscription: Netflix, Hulu or Spotify
Make Meaningful Connections
- Friday socials to cap off a great week
- Regular office activities
- Quarterly team events: axe-throwing, beach day, and more
Discover Your Potential
- Tickets to local events, conferences & meet-ups
- Out-of-town conference subsidies
- $2000 annual professional development allowance
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with industry leaders
- $3000 referral bonus
Want To See The World?
Our employees have the opportunity to rotate through our offices, giving employees the chance to travel, experience new cultures and discover their full potential.