iOS Engineer - Toronto
This is a standing job listing. That means although this job may not have been posted recently, we are actively looking for iOS Engineers.
Who We Are
TribalScale is a rapidly growing digital innovation firm made up of the best and brightest from across the world. Our mission is to create a new era of innovation by creating world-class digital experiences for users. Our teams create digital products for high profile brands, such as ABC News, AAA and PGA Tour, to usher them into the digital age.
We need iOS Engineers to help us continue to deliver world-class products to our clients. We create amazing front-end, backend, and full-stack solutions. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to code for a variety of platforms and environments, including:
- Voice Platforms including Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Beacon Services
- And more!
On a daily basis, you will have the opportunity to elegantly bring designs to life using cutting edge technologies and techniques. We produce products in an agile environment using Extreme Programming, which makes us more efficient and enables our teams to create the highest quality of work.
As a team player in a highly collaborative environment, you will take ownership of the quality and usability of your code and work directly with clients and the leadership team of TribalScale.
You should have:
- 3+ years experience with Objective-C or Swift
- Strong communication skills working with development, design, and product teams
- An ability to learn quickly and desire for new technologies
Preferred Experience in:
- TDD or iOS testing suites
- CI tools such as XCode server or using Jenkins
- Working directly with clients, and explaining solutions to non-technical teams