Senior DevOps Engineer
ABOUT USTribalScale is a global innovation firm that uniquely blends digital transformation, product development and design, and startup co-creation in the service of technological enablement and innovation. TribalScale’s product designers, product managers, engineers, and subject matter experts create digital solutions for web, mobile, and emerging technologies (including but not limited to: over the top services, voice, and the Internet of things), and we transform our clients into digital-first companies through teaching and collaborative development. TribalScale Venture Studios leverages its teams, processes, and tools to create, source, and scale startups in conjunction with corporate partners. Overall, TribalScale partners and works with large corporations to enable client success in today’s rapidly changing digital market.
You are passionate about technology and helping others to adopt the leading edge practices that will help them succeed. You are ready and excited to jump into a small team that works hard and plays hard. You should feel comfortable working on a client site and helping to shape the cultural and technical changes of Transformation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with our clients on Digital Transformation and Project Services that will enable them to move to the digital age by adopting leading edge technology and software development processes.
- Immerse, on and off site with the client and with our team to deliver technical projects.
- Lead client-facing projects in small teams.
- Take ownership of the quality and usability of your solutions.
- Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment.
- This is starting as a 6 month contract
- 5+ years in Development and cloud infrastructure experience.
- Kubernetes (on Openshift, GKE, on-premise).
- Jenkins / CI-CD-CD / pipelines.
- Ansible scripting or similar.
- Unix management, network, etc.
- AWS, Google cloud and other clouds.
- Deployment knowledge for mixed on-premise and cloud.
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- We are a collective of people and collaboration is key to our process.
- We don’t work for our clients, we work with them. We’ve helped ABC News, CBS Radio, the PGA Tour, CIBC, AAA, and more.
- Our team led the mobile revolution and now, we’re pushing the boundaries with emerging technology and we’re transforming companies.
- Everyone brings something valuable to the table and we empower each other to be a change-maker.
- We live by our values, meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency, and we recognize that diversity is our strength. Our mission is right the future and that’s what we’re doing, we’re making a dent in how the world innovates.
Want To See The World?
Our employees have the opportunity to rotate through our offices, giving employees the chance to travel, experience new cultures and discover their full potential.
At TribalScale our company is built on doing things differently and challenging the status quo. We don’t just support differences, we celebrate and thrive on difference for the benefit of our employees, our solutions, and our partners.
TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, able-bodiedness or gender identity.
If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.