TribalScale is a rapidly growing custom software design and development company, made up of the best and brightest from across the world. Headquartered in Toronto, TribalScale continues to expand its global footprint with offices in Dubai, New York, and California. Our teams create world-class products and digital experiences across Web, Mobile, and Emerging Technologies for high profile brands, such as ABC News, AAA and PGA Tour, to usher them into the digital age.
Some of the platforms and environments that we work with:
- Mobile Apps & Web Services (iOS, tvOS, Android)
- Voice User Interfaces (Amazon Alexa, Google Home)
- Connected Cars and Home
- Beacon Solutions
- VR & AR
- We value meritocracy, transparency and empowerment.
- We offer equal opportunity for everyone to thrive in our innovative and collaborative environment.
- As a new company, you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of our business and have tremendous growth opportunities.
You have experience developing world-class campaigns and connecting to new audiences. You’re passionate about building on new ideas and creating the best result. As you’ve grown in your field, you’ve stepped up into a managerial role and are comfortable delegating tasks, working with the head honchos, and coaching your team. You have had direct reporting staff. Now, you want to take the next step and work with us as we grow TribalScale into a worldwide company.
- Managing all activities within the marketing department
- Leading team members, ensuring deliverables are on target
- Working with executive team to develop the marketing strategy
- Coaching and mentoring team members to achieve their goals
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity, including coordinating press releases
- Measure and report performance of campaigns, gaining insight and assessing against goals
- Build strategic relationships and partner with internal stakeholders, key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Oversee a team that is:
- Coordinating marketing events with sales activities
- Creating and releasing marketing material
- Improving lead generation campaigns
- Producing valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- At least 1 year of experience with direct reporting staff
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role
- Bachelor degree, preferably with a specialization in marketing
- Experience in the tech industry and/or communications is an asset
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong creative outlook
- Breakfast is provided every morning and we have a fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly Lunch & Learns, presented by industry speakers
- Take your pick at a gaming break: Smash Bros, foosball or ping-pong
- Regular events including sports, Friday Socials and quarterly events
- Wealthsimple Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- Health benefits, including Akira membership account
- Corporate-discounted GoodLife membership
- Netflix membership
- Office closed over Winter Holidays