TribalScale is a global innovation firm that brings organizations - from the startup to the enterprise - into the future. We build digital products, transform teams, and grow startups. We’re headquartered in Toronto and have offices around the world. The future is bright, and we’re always looking for excited technologists to create with us.
Some of the platforms that we work with:
- Mobile & Web (iOS, tvOS, Android)
- Voice User Interfaces (Amazon Alexa, Google Home)
- Connected Cars and Homes
- OTT (Roku, Fire TV)
- Beacon Solutions
- VR & AR
You share knowledge, experience, and ideas with your internal teams and clients so that they can thrive. You are excited about connecting the world and you want to join a team of ambitious technologists. You have an unquenchable passion to learn and work on any tech stack required to deliver a best-in-class solution. You can write code with the best, but you have a desire to guide and advise clients and teams so that they can create the best solution using modern technology. You have immediate credibility with engineers from coops to CTO’s. You’re passionate about sharing knowledge, experience, and ideas with clients and internal teams. You don’t want to be a spoke in the wheel; you want to create the wheel.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will be the voice of TribalScale Engineering
- You will drive credibility, recognition, and thought leadership through speaking engagements (conferences, meetups, etc.), tech publications, and engaging working sessions
- You will lead and engage internal and client teams so that they can reach their full potential and build the best product out there
- You will participante and lead scoping, product roadmaps, and solutioning sessions
- You will deliver working sessions for clients and TribalScale like no other
- With your global perspective, you will work closely with our international operations to share best practices and help build a best-in-class evangelist organization
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5-10 years of Hands on Development
- You’re a master presenter and you have top-notch oral and written communication skills
- Not only do you work well with others, but you drive collaboration while gaining the respect from the CTO and engineers
- People trust you, executives and engineers alike
- You have a fresh perspective on all concepts and ideas and you want to spread this vision
- A willingness to travel and work autonomously
- You’re a polyglot with the desire to create world class solutions regardless of technology
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- Our values: meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency.
- Our skills: Our teams were at the front the mobile revolution, are expert builders in Voice tech, and now, they’re connecting the world. They’ve work with brands including the NBA, Twitter, ABC, the CBC, Autonomics, and tons more.
- You matter: Everyone sits at the table and brings value. We love to be challenged, are happy to go with the flow, and we trust our gut.
- Growth: We’re a rocketship ready to take-off, you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of the business and there are tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth. Seize them.
Stay Happy & Healthy
- Health benefits: 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wealthsimple Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- Generous maternity and paternity leave policies
- Daily hot breakfast
- Fully stocked kitchen: unlimited drinks and snacks
- Office fitness and social events
- Office closed over Winter holidays
- Corporate-discounted GoodLife membership
- Perkopolis: company perk plan
- Free Netflix membership
Make Meaningful Connections
- Friday socials to cap off a great week
- Regular office activities: game nights, movie nights, group fitness, and more
- Quarterly team events: axe-throwing, beach day, and more
- Take your pick at a gaming break: Super Smash Bros, foosball, ping pong
Discover Your Potential
- Tickets to local events, conferences & meetups
- Out-of-town conference subsidies
- $2000 annual professional development allowance
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with industry leaders
- $3000 referral bonus
Want To See The World?
Our employees have the opportunity to rotate through our offices, giving employees the chance to travel, experience new cultures and discover their full potential.