IT Support/Facilities Technician
TribalScale is a rapidly growing custom software design and development company, made up of the best and brightest from across the world. Headquartered in Toronto, TribalScale continues to expand its global footprint with offices in Dubai, New York, and California. Our teams create world-class products and digital experiences across Web, Mobile, and Emerging Technologies for high profile brands, such as ABC News, AAA and PGA Tour, to usher them into the digital age.
Some of the platforms and environments that we work with:
- Mobile Apps & Web Services (iOS, tvOS, Android)
- Voice User Interfaces (Amazon Alexa, Google Home)
- Connected Cars and Home
- Beacon Solutions
- VR & AR
- We value meritocracy, transparency and empowerment.
- We offer equal opportunity for everyone to thrive in our innovative and collaborative environment.
- As a new company, you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of our business and have tremendous growth opportunities.
You’re the “tech person” of your family or friend group. You know how things work and can fix the ones that don’t to make the day run smoothly. You’re familiar with using the latest and greatest technologies and will always ensure our team can stay connected. You have experience overseeing large projects and enjoy getting the job done. Now, you’re looking to grow your skills while supporting the best engineers and designers as TribalScale grows in this global marketplace.
- Installing software and hardware
- Maintaining and repairing hardware
- Managing user accounts and equipment including adding and maintaining all new hire access
- Diagnosing and resolving technical problems
- Supervising and supporting construction and installation projects
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Strong customer service skills
- Bonus points for knowledge of networking
- Willingness to wear several hats as we set up our new office!
- Breakfast is provided every morning and we have a fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly Lunch & Learns, presented by industry speakers
- Take your pick at a gaming break: Smash Bros, foosball or ping-pong
- Regular events including sports, Friday Socials and quarterly events
- Netflix membership
- Office closed over Winter Holidays