TribalScale is a rapidly growing custom software design and development company, made up of the best and brightest from across the world. Headquartered in Toronto, TribalScale continues to expand its global footprint with offices in Dubai, New York, and California. Our teams create world-class products and digital experiences across Web, Mobile, and Emerging Technologies for high profile brands, such as ABC News, AAA and PGA Tour, to usher them into the digital age.
Some of the platforms and environments that we work with:
- Mobile Apps & Web Services (iOS, tvOS, Android)
- Voice User Interfaces (Amazon Alexa, Google Home)
- Connected Cars and Home
- Beacon Solutions
- VR & AR
- We value meritocracy, transparency and empowerment.
- We offer equal opportunity for everyone to thrive in our innovative and collaborative environment.
- As a new company, you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of our business and have tremendous growth opportunities.
You are an experienced and competitive Account Executive who thrives in a fast-paced sales cycle environment. You have experience selling innovative digital design and development services for web, mobile and emerging technologies. You know how to make connections with new businesses so that the Tribe can grow. If you are the the successful candidate, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious new customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Establish, maintain and manage relationships with customers by offering insightful and strategic input to their business
- Leverage your network and ours collectively to open up doors to new discussions
- Keep up-to-date on market trends and technology to maintain industry credibility
- Accurately forecast revenues; increase revenue for key accounts and ensure customer success
- Work closely with both our Inside Sales Representatives and Marketing to help create an effective outbound plan
- Collaborate with our delivery team (design, product and engineering) to qualify and scope opportunities as necessary
- Manage the contract negotiation process end-to-end with customers including both legal and procurement respectively
- 5-7 years sales experience with a focus on digital
- Relationships with key customer contacts in your region
- Consistent track record of outperforming sales quotas in previous roles
- Ability to qualify, execute and close opportunities with minimal guidance
- Excellent communications and relationship building skills
- Proficient user of productivity tools - Slack, G Suite, Trello
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, HubSpot or similar CRM
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent an asset
- Breakfast is provided every morning and we have a fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly Lunch & Learns, presented by industry speakers
- Take your pick at a gaming break: Smash Bros, foosball or ping-pong
- Regular events including sports, Friday Socials and quarterly events
- Wealthsimple Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- Health benefits, including Akira membership account
- Corporate-discounted GoodLife membership
- Netflix membership
- Office closed over Winter Holidays
The Tribe as a whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Become part of the Tribe.