Lead Software Engineer (.NET Core)
TribalScale is a rapidly growing custom software design and development company, made up of the best and brightest from across the world. Headquartered in Toronto, TribalScale continues to expand its global footprint with offices in Dubai, New York, and California. Our teams create world-class products and digital experiences across Web, Mobile, and Emerging Technologies for notable brands, such as ABC News, AAA and PGA Tour, to usher them into the digital age.
Some of the platforms and environments that we work with:
- Mobile Apps & Web Services (iOS, tvOS, Android)
- Voice User Interfaces (Amazon Alexa, Google Home)
- Connected Cars and Home
- Beacon Solutions
- VR & AR
- We value meritocracy, transparency and empowerment.
- We offer equal opportunity for everyone to thrive in our innovative and collaborative environment.
- As a new company, you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of our business and have tremendous growth opportunities.
You are excited about connecting the world and want to join a team of ambitious technologists. You have a strong passion for building cool products and want to work somewhere where you’re trusted from Day 1. You appreciate a sense of ownership and recognition for your daily work. You have a strong desire to work directly with founders who have world-class experience developing and launching products from the ground up.
- Elegantly bring designs to life by using cutting edge technologies and techniques
- Lead client-facing projects in small teams
- Take ownership of the quality and usability of your code
- Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment
- 3+ years professional experience with .NET
- Knowledge of different web application frameworks such as ReactJS, Angular
- Proficiency with SQL and NoSQL data stores such as MongoDB, Cassandra or Redis
- Experience writing Cloud Native (12-factor) applications on cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry, Heroku, RackSpace or similar platforms
- Preferred experience working directly with clients
- Able to travel and work out of client offices
- Strong communication skills in a pair programming environment
- Team Player: You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Bonus points for experience with:
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- System architecture and design
- Test Driven Development
- 100% Dental and Vision coverage
- Breakfast is provided every morning and we have a fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly Lunch & Learns, presented by industry speakers
- Regular events including sports, Friday Socials and quarterly events
- Wealthsimple Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- Corporate-discounted GoodLife membership
- Netflix membership
- Office closed over Winter Holidays
- Take your pick at a gaming break: Smash Bros, foosball or ping-pong
The Tribe as a whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Become part of the Tribe.