ABOUT USTribalScale is a digital innovation firm that brings organizations — from the startup to the enterprise — into the future. We help our clients strategize, design, and build digital products through transformation engagements and individual project-builds. We’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves and dive in deep to transforms teams; we teach the methods, the processes, and best practices needed to think and work like leading startups. And with TribalScale Venture Studios, we create disruptive startups in partnership with corporates and entrepreneurs. We’re headquartered in Toronto and have offices around the world. The future is bright, and we’re always looking for excited technologists and futurists to create and transform with us.
You are passionate about technology and helping TribalScale adopt the leading edge contract management processes to scale. You are ready and excited to jump into a small team that works hard and plays hard. You should feel comfortable developing high level strategy and then driving the implementation at the ground level. You play a critical role in our ability to achieve our goals by creating and maintaining strong relationships with clients, suppliers and negotiating contracts. You are excited for a level of autonomy and end-to-end ownership from contract close-out, extension, renewal and communicate contractual changes to all stakeholders. You are able to creatively resolve any contract-related issues that come up with a business first mindset, whether internally or externally. You are able to partner with a variety of business support functions, including sales, delivery, finance and operations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts
- Establish and maintain client relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters and negotiations
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation
- Develop standards for contracts, including risk mitigation, payment terms, general language and provisions.
- Provide business oriented contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders including but not limited to executive team, sales, delivery, finance and operations.
- Facilitate and manage third party contractual relationships including but not limited to vendors, suppliers, grants, funding and regulatory bodies.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 2-3 years progressive responsibility with quantifiable results in contract negotiation, administration and/or management
- Demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong contract drafting and modeling software skills
- Robust skills in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Ability to meet project objectives within designated constraint
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience working with software and IT contracts
- Have a legal or business related background
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- Our values: Meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency.
- Our skills: Our teams were at the front the mobile revolution, are expert builders in Voice tech, and now, they’re connecting the world. They’ve work with brands including the NBA, Twitter, ABC, the CBC, Autonomics, and tons more.
- You matter: Everyone sits at the table and brings value. We love to be challenged, are happy to go with the flow, and we trust our gut.
- Growth: We’re a rocketship ready to take-off, you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of the business and there are tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth. Seize them.
Stay Happy & Healthy
- Health benefits: 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wealthsimple Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- Generous maternity and paternity leave policies
- Daily hot breakfast
- Fully stocked kitchen: unlimited drinks and snacks
- Office fitness and social events
- Office closed over Winter holidays
- Corporate-discounted GoodLife membership
- Perkopolis: company perk plan
- Free Netflix membership
Make Meaningful Connections
- Friday socials to cap off a great week
- Regular office activities: game nights, movie nights, group fitness, and more
- Quarterly team events: axe-throwing, beach day, and more
- Take your pick at a gaming break: Super Smash Bros, foosball, ping pong
Discover Your Potential
- Tickets to local events, conferences & meet-ups
- Out-of-town conference subsidies
- $2000 annual professional development allowance
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with industry leaders
- $3000 referral bonus
Want To See The World?
Our employees have the opportunity to rotate through our offices, giving employees the chance to travel, experience new cultures and discover their full potential.