Junior Proposal Writer
TribalScale is a digital innovation firm that brings organizations — from the startup to the enterprise — into the future. We help our clients strategize, design, and build digital products through transformation engagements and individual project-builds. We’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves and dive in deep to transform teams; we teach the methods, the processes, and best practices needed to think and work like leading startups. And with TribalScale Venture Studios, we create disruptive startups in partnership with corporates and entrepreneurs. We’re headquartered in Toronto and have offices around the world. The future is bright, and we’re always looking for excited technologists and futurists to create and transform with us.
Our company is looking for a proposal writer. This position will involve writing copy for web, print and a range of media. Excellent research, accuracy and editing abilities as well as confidentiality are important qualifications for this position. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker who can juggle multiple projects at a time, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines, and has a keen eye for design and attention to detail You are a dynamic and curious individual and love to learn. You think technology is super exciting and want to be part of growing story. You have a writing, research and/or editing and/or background.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work in collaboration with Sales Leadership, Product Managers, Engineers, and everyone else in our Tribe
- Create tailored proposals and presentation decks for current and prospective clients
- Review and polish marketing content (e.g. whitepapers, blogs) prior to publication
- Send daily announcements to the Tribe and weekly sales updates to the BD team
- Attend weekly sales meetings and provide detailed notes to the BD team
- Support the Business Development team on miscellaneous tasks
- Support outbound and inbound sales efforts
- Previous experience creating pitches, presentations, submissions or other documents
- Ability to be flexible in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
- A keen eye for design and attention to detail are a must!
- Strongly organized and detail-oriented
- Genuine desire to learn new skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to the Tribe; we’re a close-knit team
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Google Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Photoshop, or design skills
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- Our values: Meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency.
- Our skills: Our teams were at the front the mobile revolution, are
expert builders in Voice tech, and now, they’re connecting the world. They’ve
work with brands including the NBA, Twitter, ABC, the CBC, Autonomics, and tons
- You matter: Everyone sits at the table and brings value. We love
to be challenged, are happy to go with the flow, and we trust our gut.
- Growth: We’re a rocketship ready to take-off, you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of the business and there are tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth. Seize them.
Stay Happy & Healthy
- Health benefits: 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wealthsimple Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- Generous maternity and paternity leave policies
- Daily hot breakfast
- Fully stocked kitchen: unlimited drinks and snacks
- Office fitness and social events
- Office closed over Winter holidays
- Corporate-discounted GoodLife membership
- Perkopolis: company perk plan
- Free Netflix membership
Make Meaningful Connections
- Friday socials to cap off a great week
- Regular office activities: game nights, movie nights, group fitness, and more
- Quarterly team events: axe-throwing, beach day, and more
- Take your pick at a gaming break: Super Smash Bros, foosball, ping pong
Discover Your Potential
- Tickets to local events, conferences & meet-ups
- Out-of-town conference subsidies
- $2000 annual professional development allowance
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with industry leaders
- $3000 referral bonus
Want To See The World?
Our employees have the opportunity to rotate through our offices, giving employees the chance to travel, experience new cultures and discover their full potential.