TribalScale is a digital innovation firm that brings organizations — from the startup to the enterprise — into the future. We help our clients strategize, design, and build digital products through transformation engagements and individual project-builds. We’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves and dive in deep to transforms teams; we teach the methods, the processes, and best practices needed to think and work like leading startups. And with TribalScale Venture Studios, we create disruptive startups in partnership with corporates and entrepreneurs. We’re headquartered in Toronto and have offices around the world. The future is bright, and we’re always looking for excited technologists and futurists to create and transform with us
You are self-driven and passionate about hiring top talent. Working for a early-stage tech leader excites you and you are not afraid of dealing with the ebbs and flows (really, mostly flows) that come with it. You are driven by things like employer brand, your own brand, candidate experience, and world-class recruitment processes!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Headhunt top talent while sourcing across a variety of channels for all our locations.
- Own the full recruitment cycle for the roles you are responsible for.
- Participate in implementing recruiting best processes and practices.
- Work with managers to understand the roles they are recruiting for and create job descriptions and associated interview guides.
- Understand and represent what we do and why candidates should join the Tribe.
- Regularly update the requisition log and applicant/interview/hire reports.
- Schedule and conduct interviews.
- Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a high-volume technical recruiting position.
- Experience recruiting for technical and non-technical roles, including but not limited to: Full-stack web developers, Mobile Developers, and QA.
- Strong experience passively sourcing candidates and head hunting.
- Quick learner, with the ability to ramp up quickly and take direction and run with it.
- Detail-oriented, organized and capable of prioritizing workload to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of recruiting software like Workable, LinkedIn etc.
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with employees at various levels of the organization.
- Ability to developer relationships, credibility and rapport across the organization.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Living, breathing and eating recruitment and even describing yourself as a “Recruitment Nerd”
- Having a technical background and a passion for cutting edge technology
- A strong desire to learn and develop
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- Our values: Meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency.
- Our skills: Our teams were at the front the mobile revolution, are expert builders in Voice tech, and now, they’re connecting the world. They’ve work with brands including the NBA, Twitter, ABC, the CBC, Autonomics, and tons more.
- You matter: Everyone sits at the table and brings value. We love to be challenged, are happy to go with the flow, and we trust our gut.
- Growth: We’re a rocketship ready to take-off, you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of the business and there are tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth. Seize them.
Stay Happy & Healthy
- Health benefits: 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wealthsimple Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- Generous maternity and paternity leave policies
- Daily hot breakfast
- Fully stocked kitchen: unlimited drinks and snacks
- Office fitness and social events
- Office closed over Winter holidays
- Corporate-discounted GoodLife membership
- Perkopolis: company perk plan
- Free Netflix membership
Make Meaningful Connections
- Friday socials to cap off a great week
- Regular office activities: game nights, movie nights, group fitness, and more
- Quarterly team events: axe-throwing, beach day, and more
- Take your pick at a gaming break: Super Smash Bros, foosball, ping pong
Discover Your Potential
- Tickets to local events, conferences & meet-ups
- Out-of-town conference subsidies
- $2000 annual professional development allowance
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with industry leaders
- $3000 referral bonus
Want To See The World?
Our employees have the opportunity to rotate through our offices, giving employees the chance to travel, experience new cultures and discover their full potential.