TribalScale is a rapidly growing custom software design and development company, made up of the best and brightest from across the world. Headquartered in Toronto, TribalScale continues to expand its global footprint with offices in Dubai, New York, and California. Our teams create world-class products and digital experiences across Web, Mobile, and Emerging Technologies for high profile brands, such as ABC News, AAA and PGA Tour, to usher them into the digital age.
Some of the platforms and environments that we work with:
- Mobile Apps & Web Services (iOS, tvOS, Android)
- Voice User Interfaces (Amazon Alexa, Google Home)
- Connected Cars and Home
- Beacon Solutions
- VR & AR
- We value meritocracy, transparency and empowerment.
- We offer equal opportunity for everyone to thrive in our innovative and collaborative environment.
- As a new company, you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of our business and have tremendous growth opportunities.
- Headhunt top talent sourcing across a variety of channels for all our offices.
- Determine and implement recruiting best processes and practices.
- Work with managers to create job and post job descriptions.
- Manage the requisition log and applicant/interview/hire reports.
- Schedule and conduct interviews.
- Conduct reference checks.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in a high-volume recruiting position, at least 2 in technical recruiting
- Experience recruiting for senior technical roles
- Strong experience passively sourcing candidates and head hunting
- Detail-oriented, organized and capable of prioritizing workload to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of recruiting software like Workable, LinkedIn etc.
- Must have:
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with employees at various levels of the organization.
- Breakfast is provided every morning and we have a fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly Lunch & Learns, presented by industry speakers
- Take your pick at a gaming break: Smash Bros, foosball or ping-pong
- Regular events including sports, Friday Socials and quarterly events
- Wealthsimple Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- 100% dental and vision coverage
- Corporate-discounted GoodLife membership
- Netflix membership
- Office closed over Winter Holidays
The Tribe as a whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Become part of the Tribe.