TribalScale is a digital innovation firm that brings organizations — from the startup to the enterprise — into the future. We help our clients strategize, design, and build digital products through transformation engagements and individual project-builds. We’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves and dive in deep to transform teams; we teach the methods, the processes, and best practices needed to think and work like leading startups. And with TribalScale Venture Studios, we create disruptive startups in partnership with corporates and entrepreneurs. We’re headquartered in Toronto and have offices around the world. The future is bright, and we’re always looking for excited technologists and futurists to create and transform with us.
You are professional, reliable, positive and outgoing, with excellent communication skills. You understand that the Receptionist role is an Ambassador role that is at the front line of first impressions in dealing with customers and candidates that come to our offices. As well, you are organized and eager to take on additional tasks and responsibilities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Greet customers and candidates to our office in a warm, professional manner including making coffee, offering bottles of water, etc.
- Notify employees of mail delivery or shipments
- Arrange pick-ups and deliveries for outgoing packages
- Purchase office supplies for the entire business
- Manage confidential, priority documents
- Order catering and assist with organizing special events, team meetings, etc.
- Contribute positively to the office culture
- General office admin support for Leadership on an as-needed basis
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- 2+ years of experience as a receptionist in an environment where first impressions are critical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to deliver an exceptional customer and candidate experience
- Computer-literate on G-Suite and able to learn new systems with ease
- Strong team player who can remain calm in a fast-paced environment
- Mature, professional attitude with a strong work ethic
- Punctuality, teamwork, professionalism
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- Our values: Meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency.
- Our skills: Our teams were at the front of the mobile revolution, are expert builders in Voice tech, and now, they’re connecting the world. They’ve worked with brands including the NBA, Twitter, ABC, the CBC, Autonomics, and tons more.
- You matter: Everyone sits at the table and brings value. We love to be challenged, are happy to go with the flow, and we trust our gut.
- Growth: We’re a rocketship ready to take-off, you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of the business and there are tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth. Seize them.
Stay Happy & Healthy
- Health benefits: 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wealthsimple Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- Generous maternity and paternity leave policies
- Daily hot breakfast
- Fully stocked kitchen: unlimited drinks and snacks
- Office fitness and social events
- Office closed over Winter holidays
- Corporate-discounted GoodLife membership
- Perkopolis: company perk plan
- Free Netflix membership
Make Meaningful Connections
- Friday socials to cap off a great week
- Regular office activities: game nights, movie nights, group fitness, and more
- Quarterly team events: axe-throwing, beach day, and more
- Take your pick at a gaming break: Super Smash Bros, foosball, ping pong
Discover Your Potential
- Tickets to local events, conferences & meet-ups
- Out-of-town conference subsidies
- $2000 annual professional development allowance
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with industry leaders
- $3000 referral bonus
Want To See The World?
Our employees have the opportunity to rotate through our offices, giving employees the chance to travel, experience new cultures and discover their full potential.