TribalScale is an innovation firm that brings organizations - from the startup to the enterprise - into the future. We build digital products, transform teams, and grow startups. We’re headquartered in Toronto and have offices around the world. The future is bright, and we’re always looking for excited technologists to create with us.
Some of the platforms that we work with:
- Mobile & Web (iOS, tvOS, Android)
- Voice User Interfaces (Amazon Alexa, Google Home)
- Connected Cars and Homes
- OTT (Roku, Fire TV)
- Beacon Solutions
- VR & AR
ABOUT YOUYou are passionate about technology and helping others to adopt the leading edge practices that will help them succeed. You are ready and excited to jump into a small team that works hard and plays hard. You should feel comfortable developing high level strategy and then driving the implementation at the ground level.
We’re seeking a Transformation Lead work with our Fortune 500 clients on Digital Transformation Projects that will enable them move to the digital age by adopting leading edge technology and software development processes.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Defining and leading digital transformations at a strategic level. Working with clients to determine where they need to go and how to get there
- Work closely with the Product Managers embedded with each team/projec
- Alignment of individual contributors up to the executive level in the client’s organization and our
- Working with clients as they are immersed with our teams, learning agile XP with lean methodologies.
- Measuring progress and while managing communications to an executive audience
- 5-7 years of consulting experience
- 5+ years of experience in technology, software and/or product strategy.
- Very well versed in agile/scrum (bonus if you have experience in XP)
- Expertise in doing presentations and other communications for an executive audience.
- Polished communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and switch contexts.
- Balanced ability to view things strategically, but to also help get things done if/when needed
- Nice to Have - previous experience helping companies adopt agile in a client-facing role.
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- Our values: Meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency.
- Our skills: Our teams were at the front the mobile revolution, are expert builders in Voice tech, and now, they’re connecting the world. They’ve work with brands including the NBA, Twitter, ABC, the CBC, Autonomics, and tons more.
- You matter: Everyone sits at the table and brings value. We love to be challenged, are happy to go with the flow, and we trust our gut.
- Growth: We’re a rocketship ready to take-off, you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of the business and there are tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth. Seize them.
Stay Happy & Healthy
- Health benefits: 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wealthsimple Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- Generous maternity and paternity leave policies
- Daily hot breakfast
- Fully stocked kitchen: unlimited drinks and snacks
- Office fitness and social events
- Office closed over Winter holidays
- Corporate-discounted GoodLife membership
- Perkopolis: company perk plan
- Free Netflix membership
Make Meaningful Connections
- Friday socials to cap off a great week
- Regular office activities: game nights, movie nights, group fitness, and more
- Quarterly team events: axe-throwing, beach day, and more
- Take your pick at a gaming break: Super Smash Bros, foosball, ping pong
Discover Your Potential
- Tickets to local events, conferences & meet-ups
- Out-of-town conference subsidies
- $2000 annual professional development allowance
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with industry leaders
- $3000 referral bonus
Want To See The World?
Our employees have the opportunity to rotate through our offices, giving employees the chance to travel, experience new cultures and discover their full potential.