Sales & Revenue Operations Lead
At TribalScale we like to think of ourselves as a global innovation company. But what does that mean? It means we don’t just build digital products for our clients, we help them transform into the kinds of companies that will lead the world into the 21st Century, and we do it — globally.
We’re a unique blend of digital transformation, product development and design. Our designers, product managers, engineers, and industry experts create digital solutions for web, mobile, and emerging technologies. But more importantly, we transform our clients into digital-first companies through teaching and collaborative development. We don’t just give them a fish, we teach them how to catch their own, because we’re excited to help build the future of technology and we want to give our clients the tools to build it with us.
We also partner with our clients to create new startups in the service of technological enablement and innovation. TribalScale Venture Studios leverages our teams, processes, and tools to create, source, and scale startups in conjunction with corporate partners.
All in all, our goal at TribalScale is to empower our clients to build success in today’s rapidly changing digital market.
You love organizing people, data and processes. Creating frictionless work-flows and efficiencies is second nature to you. An experienced people leader, you can identify top talent and work with them to develop their craft and be their best selves. A CRM guru, you bring best practices that will elevate our use of tools and the value they deliver to the organization. Organizing data and pulling out insights that drive strategy and revenue is what gets you out of bed in the morning!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with the VP, Global Business Development to build the account management function within the sales team, including creating the structure/roles and responsibilities, establishing OKRs, as well as coaching, mentoring and developing the team.
- Work with the VP, Global Business Development to build out a Sales Marketing team to support the needs of the sales team to drive new customer acquisition, customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Own and manage Salesforce, ensuring the needs of stakeholders are across the organization are met.
- Create and distribute standard automated, custom and ad hoc reports
- Create, manage and optimize sales and revenue reports
- Pull insights from reports to drive business decisions and inform strategy
- Work closely with Finance to ensure alignment of reporting and support mutual needs
- Act as the Sales team’s voice at Delivery Sync meetings
- Create processes to remove friction and provide transparency into sales activity
- Lead proposal & deck building, event management, lead generation and content strategy through Sales Marketing team.
- 7+ years of Sales Operations experience
- Experience leading and managing people
- Prior Salesforce experience
- Proven ability to organize people and data
- Proven ability to think strategically and see the big picture
- Excellent communications and relationship building skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong desire to be part of a team and work in a collaborative environment
- Proficient user of productivity tools - Slack, G Suite, Trello
- MBA/BA degree or equivalent an asset
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- We are a collective of people and collaboration is key to our process.
- We don’t work for our clients, we work with them. We’ve helped ABC News, CBS Radio, the PGA Tour, CIBC, AAA, and more.
- Our team led the mobile revolution and now, we’re pushing the boundaries with emerging technology and we’re transforming companies.
- Everyone brings something valuable to the table and we empower each other to be a change-maker.
- We live by our values, meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency, and we recognize that diversity is our strength. Our mission is right the future and that’s what we’re doing, we’re making a dent in how the world innovates.
Stay Happy & Healthy
- Health benefits: 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wealthsimple Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- Generous maternity and paternity leave policies
- Daily hot breakfast
- Fully stocked kitchen: unlimited drinks and snacks
- Office fitness and social events
- Office closed over Winter holidays
- Corporate-discounted GoodLife membership
- Perkopolis: company perk plan
- Free Netflix membership
Make Meaningful Connections
- Friday socials to cap off a great week
- Regular office activities: game nights, movie nights, group fitness, and more
- Quarterly team events: axe-throwing, beach day, and more
- Take your pick at a gaming break: Super Smash Bros, foosball, ping pong
Discover Your Potential
- Tickets to local events, conferences & meet-ups
- Out-of-town conference subsidies
- $2000 annual professional development allowance
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with industry leaders
- $3000 referral bonus
Want To See The World?
Our employees have the opportunity to rotate through our offices, giving employees the chance to travel, experience new cultures and discover their full potential.
At TribalScale our company is built on doing things differently and challenging the status quo. We don’t just support differences, we celebrate and thrive on difference for the benefit of our employees, our solutions, and our partners.
TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, able-bodiedness or gender identity.
If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.