Web and Mobile Automation Engineer
TribalScale is a rapidly growing custom software design and development company, made up of the best and brightest from across the world. Headquartered in Toronto, TribalScale continues to expand its global footprint with offices in Dubai, New York, and California. Our teams create world-class products and digital experiences across Web, Mobile, and Emerging Technologies for high profile brands, such as ABC News, AAA and PGA Tour, to usher them into the digital age.
Some of the platforms and environments that we work with:
- Mobile Apps & Web Services (iOS, tvOS, Android)
- Voice User Interfaces (Amazon Alexa, Google Home)
- Connected Cars and Home
- Beacon Solutions
- VR & AR
- We value meritocracy, transparency and empowerment.
- We offer equal opportunity for everyone to thrive in our innovative and collaborative environment.
- As a new company, you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of our business and have tremendous growth opportunities.
You are excited about connecting the world and want to join a small team of ambitious technologists. With a keen eye to spot bugs across a range of mobile platforms and technology, you pride yourself in helping ship great products that are stable, reliable, and work flawlessly; even around the edge cases. You want to write automated test suites to make your life easy, but you know there’s no substitute for grit to get the best results. At TribalScale, you’ll have the opportunity to define our QA practice and work shoulder to shoulder with the founding team.
- Perform story verification and exploratory testing in an Agile development environment.
- Discover bugs, crashes and detail their reproduction.
- Communicate with project team to ensure project success.
- Multitask between multiple projects while working closely with both the project team and client stakeholders.
- Implement automated testing on mobile or web platforms.
- Deep mobile knowledge, you understand the eccentricities of mobile platforms and curious about learning about new ones.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ideally experienced using tools like Pivotal Tracker and Jira.
- Knowledge of Selenium, Appium, Java, and Swift or Objective-C
- Knowledge in Android Studio, Xcode, Espresso, EarlGrey is a plus
- Breakfast is provided every morning and we have a fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly Lunch & Learns, presented by industry speakers
- Take your pick at a gaming break: Smash Bros, foosball or ping-pong
- Wealthsimple Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- 100% dental and vision coverage
- Corporate-discounted GoodLife membership
- Netflix membership
- Office closed over Winter Holidays
- Regular office events including game nights, movie nights, fitness sessions and more