TribalScale is a global innovation firm that uniquely blends digital transformation, product development and design, and startup co-creation in the service of technological enablement and innovation.
TribalScale’s product designers, product managers, engineers, and subject matter experts create digital solutions for web, mobile, and emerging technologies and we transform our clients into digital-first companies through immersive teaching and collaborative development: pair programming. TribalScale Venture Studios leverages its teams, processes, and tools to create, source, and scale startups in conjunction with corporate partners.
Overall, TribalScale partners and works with enterprise organizations to enable client success in today’s rapidly changing digital market.
You are an organized and detail oriented individual that is passionate about managing the office. You should be able to take on multiple admin tasks, and complete them quickly, and efficiently with a passion and positivity that is unrivalled.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Help Executives with scheduling and reports when needed
- Conduct Mavenlink (operational system) reporting for our delivery leaders, i.e. an upcoming availabilities report to assist in project allocations and work with the sales operations team to ensure all is up to date
- Execution of TribalScale's weekly Kickoff and Wrap-up
- Sending out Town Hall nominations, surveys, etc.
- Helping HR and IT onboard new hires and updating our floor plan when new hires join
- Assist our delivery team in 360 review coordination
- Oversee operational systems, includes liaising with property management and office cleaner, ensuring maintenance of office equipment, reviewing operations to determine cost saving opportunities, etc.
- Maintain and replenish office inventory
- Manage TribalScale perks such as daily breakfast, weekly lunch and learns. This will include scheduling and organizing.
- Coordinate quarterly company events
- Manage the front desk
- Help coordinate with Business Development team during client meetings and events.
- Special projects - no two days will be the same!
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Must be proficient in G-Suite
- Experience using MacBook an asset
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Previous Office Administration experience (Minimum 2 years)
- Education in Office Administration an asset
- Charismatic and Sociable, with team-player mentality
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- We are a collective of people and collaboration is key to our process.
- We don’t work for our clients, we work with them. We’ve helped ABC News, CBS Radio, the PGA Tour, CIBC, AAA, and more.
- Our team led the mobile revolution and now, we’re pushing the boundaries with emerging technology and we’re transforming companies.
- Everyone brings something valuable to the table and we empower each other to be a change-maker.
- We live by our values, meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency, and we recognize that diversity is our strength.
Our mission is right the future and that’s what we’re doing, we’re making a dent in how the world innovates.
Stay Happy & Healthy
- Health benefits: 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wealthsimple Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- Generous maternity and paternity leave policies
- Daily hot breakfast
- Fully stocked kitchen: unlimited drinks and snacks
- Office fitness and social events
- Office closed over Winter holidays
- Corporate-discounted GoodLife membership
- Corporate Blinkist subscription
Make Meaningful Connections
- Friday socials to cap off a great week
- Regular office activities: game nights, movie nights, group fitness, and more
- Quarterly team events: axe-throwing, beach day, and more
- Take your pick at a gaming break: Super Smash Bros, foosball, ping pong
Discover Your Potential
- Tickets to local events, conferences & meet-ups
- Out-of-town conference subsidies
- $2000 annual professional development allowance
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with industry leaders
- $3000 referral bonus
Want To See The World?
Our employees have the opportunity to rotate through our offices, giving employees the chance to travel, experience new cultures and discover their full potential.
At TribalScale our company is built on doing things differently and challenging the status quo. We don’t just support differences, we celebrate and thrive on difference for the benefit of our employees, our solutions, and our partners.
TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, able-bodiedness or gender identity.
If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.