Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, TribalScale is a digital firm specialized in the design, and development of world class digital products. Our team has a history of working with innovative, premium brands to create five star products for web, mobile, and emerging technologies. Some of the platforms and environments that we have worked on and will be working on are:
- Mobile apps & Web Services (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry)
- Connected Cars (CarPlay, Android Auto)
- Smartwatches, Google Glass & Other Wearables
- Connected Home
- Smart TVs
- Beacon solutions
- We all come from a pedigree that helped 'mobile eat the world', working with brands such as NBA, Facebook, Microsoft, Viacom, etc. Now we’re going to connect the world.
- As a new company, you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of our business and have the tremendous growth opportunity.
- We are located at the heart of downtown Toronto with easy access to public transit.
- We offer great benefits: catered breakfast everyday, weekly lunch while learning from industry speakers, dinner for those working late, snacks, health benefits and Netflix membership accounts.
- And you’ll get to work with some of the most passionate folks in the Toronto tech scene.
You are excited about connecting the world and want to join a small team of ambitious technologists. Your biggest pet peeve are products that fail to be great because they were shipped with defects. With a keen eye to spot bugs across a range of mobile platforms and technology, you pride yourself in helping ship great products that are stable, reliable, and work flawlessly; even around the edge cases. You want to write automated test suites to make your life easy, but you know there’s no substitute for grit to get the best results. At TribalScale, you’ll have the opportunity to define our QA practice and work shoulder to shoulder with the founding team.
- Perform story verification in an Agile development environment.
- Discover bugs, crashes, and detail their reproduction.
- Multitask between multiple projects while working closely with both the project team and client stakeholders.
- Implement automated testing to accelerate release cycles.
- Deep mobile knowledge, you understand the eccentricities of mobile platforms and curious about learning about new ones.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ideally experienced using tools like Pivotal Tracker and Jira.
- Technical background is a plus
- Ability to learn fast