Full-stack Web Engineer
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, TribalScale is a digital firm specialized in the design, and development of world class digital products. Our team has a history of working with innovative, premium brands to create five star products for web, mobile, and emerging technologies. Some of the platforms and environments that we have worked on and will be working on are:
- Mobile apps & Web Services (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry)
- Connected Cars (CarPlay, Android Auto)
- Smartwatches, Google Glass & Other Wearables
- Connected Home
- Smart TVs
- Beacon solutions
- We all come from a pedigree that helped 'mobile eat the world', working with brands such as NBA, Facebook, Microsoft, Viacom, etc. Now we’re going to connect the world.
- As a new company, you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of our business and have the tremendous growth opportunity.
- We are located at the heart of downtown Toronto with easy access to public transit.
- We offer great benefits: catered breakfast everyday, weekly lunch while learning from industry speakers, dinner for those working late, snacks, health benefits and Netflix membership accounts.
- And you’ll get to work with some of the most passionate folks in the Toronto tech scene.
You are excited about connecting the world and want to join a small team of ambitious technologists. You have a strong passion about building cool products and want to work somewhere where you’re trusted from Day 1. You appreciate the sense of ownership and being recognized and rewarded properly for all the work that you have done. You also have the strong desire of working directly with the founders who have world class experience on developing products from the ground up and launching them into the market
- Elegantly bring designs to life by using cutting edge technologies and techniques
- Lead client-facing projects in small teams
- Take ownership of the quality and usability of your code
- Be a team player of a highly collaborative environment
- 1+ years experience with building front-end web applications
- Strong communication skills for a pair programming environment
- Team Player: You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Preferred experience working directly with clients
- Catered breakfast for you to start your day
- Team events to have some fun together!
- Comprehensive health benefits plan
- Full-time employees are all shareholders in the company
- Weekly lunch and learn with industry speakers and internal lightning talks
- Snacks, drinks and the much needed pour over coffee machine
- Games room with ping-pong, foosball and consoles, including Smash Bros!
- Company sporting teams and socials
- Netflix membership