You’re a technologist that loves playing with the latest and greatest in tech. You’re always trying out new tools at work and telling your friends about new apps and games. You probably own a Nest thermostat, a Hue lighting system, and anything else that can be connected. In all seriousness, you’re on a mission to leverage technology in every way possible to make the world a better place. Now you want to take your passion and start working with some of the best engineers and designers in tech to ship products for millions of users.
What You'll Do
- Take products from initial concept to full-blown launch
- Lead client-facing projects and work closely with the founders of the company
- Own the backlog; write stories, prioritize, and keep the engineers unblocked
- Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment
- You’re technology fluent; you haven’t necessarily written code before, but you understand how software is built
- Familiar with Agile Methodology (bonus points if you know what Extreme Programming is and why it rocks)
- You understand Lean and why it’s important to ship fast
- Strong communication skills and know how to influence without authority
- Committed to joining our Tribe, we’re a close knit team. You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- We all come from a pedigree that helped 'mobile eat the world', working with brands such as NBA, Facebook, Microsoft, Viacom, etc. Now we’re going to connect the world.
- As a new company, you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of our business and have tremendous growth opportunity. We’ve grown from 6 to 71 employees in 13 months, and will continue scaling quickly for the foreseeable future.