Sales Account Manager
At TribalScale we like to think of ourselves as a global innovation company. But what does that mean? It means we don’t just build digital products for our clients, we help them transform into the kinds of companies that will lead the world into the 21st Century, and we do it — globally.
We’re a unique blend of digital transformation, product development and design. Our designers, product managers, engineers, and industry experts create digital solutions for web, mobile, and emerging technologies. But more importantly, we transform our clients into digital-first companies through teaching and collaborative development. We don’t just give them a fish, we teach them how to catch their own, because we’re excited to help build the future of technology and we want to give our clients the tools to build it with us.
We also partner with our clients to create new startups in the service of technological enablement and innovation. TribalScale Venture Studios leverages our teams, processes, and tools to create, source, and scale startups in conjunction with corporate partners.
All in all, our goal at TribalScale is to empower our clients to build success in today’s rapidly changing digital market.
You are an experienced business professional with a knack for organizing people, information and tasks. You are driven to add value with each and every interaction. Your dedication to customer-service is unparalleled resulting in client relationships that drive revenue and build business. Collaboration is in your DNA and your feathers rarely get ruffled (even by those less prone to collaborate.)You are an articulate and persuasive communicator adept at cutting through the noise and elevating the conversation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work hand-in-hand with Vertical Lead and or Account Executive to manage and grow relationships on Tx and/or Strategic Accounts
- Act as day-to-day, main-point-of-contact and trusted advisor
- Deliver best-in-class customer service experience
- Accountable for the “health” of the relationship - (CUSAT)
- Partner with Vertical Lead/Account Executive and ensure open and transparent communication
- Identify opportunity for account growth and work with Vertical Lead/Account Executive to pursue
- Create and maintain list of all client-side stakeholder and account insights in SF
- Accountable for managing and communicating burndown
- Responsible for drafting SOWs, Extensions and change requests
- Liaise with Finance and other TS internal teams to solve billing, tracking, or other accounting challenges
- Proactively broaden connections within account and across the organization
- Identify challenges or blocks and proactively address with Vertical Lead/Account Executive prior to them becoming problems
- Escalate issues to for additional support or hand-off to Vertical Lead/Account Executive
- Work closely with PM to understand engagement/project goals/deliverables and act as escalation point for PM when required
- Ensure regular and transparent communication with account contacts regarding engagement(s)/project(s) ensuring alignment with Project Status updates
- Partner with PM to identify new engagement/project opportunities and explore/pass to Vertical Lead/Account Executive
- Build expertise and knowledge in client industry
- Act as internal subject matter expert (SME) on your accounts
- 5-7 years sales and/or account management experience with a focus on digital
- Excellent communications and relationship building skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong desire to be part of a team and work in a collaborative environment
- Proficient user of productivity tools - Slack, G Suite, Trello
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, HubSpot or similar CRM
- BA/BS degree or equivalent an asset
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- We are a collective of people and collaboration is key to our process.
- We don’t work for our clients, we work with them. We’ve helped ABC News, CBS Radio, the PGA Tour, CIBC, AAA, and more.
- Our team led the mobile revolution and now, we’re pushing the boundaries with emerging technology and we’re transforming companies.
- Everyone brings something valuable to the table and we empower each other to be a change-maker.
- We live by our values, meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency, and we recognize that diversity is our strength. Our mission is right the future and that’s what we’re doing, we’re making a dent in how the world innovates.
Stay Happy & Healthy
- Health benefits: 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wealthsimple Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- Generous maternity and paternity leave policies
- Daily hot breakfast
- Fully stocked kitchen: unlimited drinks and snacks
- Office fitness and social events
- Office closed over Winter holidays
- Corporate-discounted GoodLife membership
- Perkopolis: company perk plan
- Free Netflix membership
Make Meaningful Connections
- Friday socials to cap off a great week
- Regular office activities: game nights, movie nights, group fitness, and more
- Quarterly team events: axe-throwing, beach day, and more
- Take your pick at a gaming break: Super Smash Bros, foosball, ping pong
Discover Your Potential
- Tickets to local events, conferences & meet-ups
- Out-of-town conference subsidies
- $2000 annual professional development allowance
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with industry leaders
- $3000 referral bonus
Want To See The World?
Our employees have the opportunity to rotate through our offices, giving employees the chance to travel, experience new cultures and discover their full potential.
At TribalScale our company is built on doing things differently and challenging the status quo. We don’t just support differences, we celebrate and thrive on difference for the benefit of our employees, our solutions, and our partners.
TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, able-bodiedness or gender identity.
If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!