Product Manager - Dubai
ABOUT USTribalScale is a digital innovation firm that brings organizations — from the startup to the enterprise — into the future. We help our clients strategize, design, and build digital products through transformation engagements and individual project-builds. We’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves and dive in deep to transforms teams; we teach the methods, the processes, and best practices needed to think and work like leading startups. And with TribalScale Venture Studios, we create disruptive startups in partnership with corporates and entrepreneurs. We’re headquartered in Toronto and have offices around the world. The future is bright, and we’re always looking for excited technologists and futurists to create and transform with us.
You are interested in joining a fast-growing technology innovator. You would train up in our Toronto office and then relocate to our office in Dubai for 1-2 years, with the ability to relocate back to Toronto after that term. You're excited about building products in the connected world and want to join a team of ambitious, like-minded technologists. You're passionate about the intersection of design and technology and strive to explore new meaningful interactions between the physical and digital worlds. You want to have high impact, drive product innovation, and have a meaningful contribution to both our work environment and client work at TribalScale. You strive in fast-paced, collaborative environments and are able to quickly switch gears between client work, internal initiatives, and supporting your peers under minimal supervision
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own the product backlog and weekly cadence – write user stories, prioritize feature development, plan iterations, and keep your engineers unblocked.
- Conduct competitive analysis and synthesize findings to make data-driven product decisions.
- Lead client-facing projects and work closely with executive stakeholders to ensure a timely delivery of feature complete applications
- Leading designs sprints and consult clients on how to prioritize their product roadmaps
- Help enable our client’s product teams through pairing and teaching best practices in agile product management
- 3+ years as a product manager or equivalent consulting experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, graduate degree in a relevant field is a plus.
- Proficiency with at least one agile methodology – e.g. XP and/or Scrum.
- Self-motivated to take initiative and ownership of your work.
- Have a user-centric mindset throughout the product development process.
- Consistently up-to-date with the latest design trends and best practices.
- Can wear many different hats and collaborate well with UX Designers, Engineers, Sales, and everyone else in our Tribe.
- Help guide product decisions through user testing and iterative feedback loops.
- Open to new tools and methodologies, yet opinionated about best practices.
- Very strong communication skills and know how to influence without authority.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Being an entrepreneur – we love people who’ve started their own ventures, big or small.
- Worked on an XP team and can sing its praises.
- Applied knowledge of user testing and validation techniques.
- Early adopter of new technology and gadgets.
- Have read the following books: The Lean Startup (Eric Ries), Sprint (Jake Knapp), and The Innovators Dilemma (Clayton M. Christensen).
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- Our values: Meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency.
- Our skills: Our teams were at the front of the mobile revolution. We are expert builders in voice tech, and now, we're connecting the world. We work with brands including the NBA, Twitter, ABC, the CBC, Autonomics, and many more.
- You matter: Everyone sits at the table and is valued. We love to be challenged, are happy to go with the flow, and we trust our gut.
- Growth: We’re a rocketship ready to take-off. We promise you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of the business, and there are tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth. Seize them.
Stay Happy & Healthy
- $100/month for health and fitness allowances
- Coffee from the Sum of Us!
- Free Netflix membership
Make Meaningful Connections
- Weekly team huddles
- Monthly in-office events: movies, game nights, potlucks, and fun contests
- Quarterly company events: beach days, desert camping, and more
Discover Your Potential
- Tickets to local events, conferences & meet-ups
- Out-of-town conference subsidies
- $2000 annual professional development allowance
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with industry leaders
- $3000 referral bonus
Want To See The World?
Our employees have the opportunity to rotate through our offices, giving employees the chance to travel, experience new cultures and discover their full potential.
At TribalScale our company is built on doing things differently and challenging the status quo. We don’t just support differences, we celebrate and thrive on difference for the benefit of our employees, our solutions, and our partners.
TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, able-bodiedness or gender identity.
If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!