Strategic Account Executive - Irvine
At TribalScale we like to think of ourselves as a global innovation company. But what does that mean? It means we don’t just build digital products for our clients, we help them transform into the kinds of companies that will lead the world into the 21st Century, and we do it — globally.
We’re a unique blend of digital transformation, product development and design. Our designers, product managers, engineers, and industry experts create digital solutions for web, mobile, and emerging technologies. But more importantly, we transform our clients into digital-first companies through teaching and collaborative development. We don’t just give them a fish, we teach them how to catch their own, because we’re excited to help build the future of technology and we want to give our clients the tools to build it with us.
We also partner with our clients to create new startups in the service of technological enablement and innovation. TribalScale Venture Studios leverages our teams, processes, and tools to create, source, and scale startups in conjunction with corporate partners.
All in all, our goal at TribalScale is to empower our clients to build success in today’s rapidly changing digital market.
You have made a living working to break the mold of the ‘typical salesperson’ by approaching clients with an intense focus on what is most important to them and their business. Priding yourself on your consultative selling skills has set you apart from your peers and afforded you success through the years. You believe that understanding your own company’s business is table stakes, but having a deep understanding of your client’s business is just as important to your daily practice.
In addition to having a relentless customer focus, you are also intellectually curious about how modern software is changing the way we live our lives and more importantly, you understand how software can be the most valuable business asset to your client.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- By delivering best-in-class service, you become a trusted advisor to your clients and an invaluable asset to their business
- Identify, research and connect with potential clients growing new business for TribalScale
- Hold a deep understanding of the cloud-native software market and have knowledge of Agile software development principles
- Help to create strategic digital transformation plans with your clients
- Work closely with Business Development Reps to qualify opportunities and fill the pipeline
- Have a relentless focus every day on what needs to be done to move in-flight opportunities to the next stage
- Lead and manage contract negotiations
- Maintain and provide accurate forecasting and opportunity data in CRM
- Develop a strong working relationship with the TribalScale delivery teams and be empathetic to their success metrics
- Drive client participation and attendance at TribalScale sponsored events
- Minimum of 5 years of outside sales experience working with large regulated enterprise clients
- Proven competency with consultative/strategic sales strategy
- You have a foundational understanding of Digital Technologies and experience in the process of developing solutions with clients
- You have experience cultivating and maintaining relationships with senior management teams, buyers and procurement departments
- Strong organizational skills as it pertains to Salesforce.com and pipeline hygiene
- Ability to craft a compelling message to your clients about the future of their industry and business
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- We are a collective of people and collaboration is key to our process.
- We don’t work for our clients, we work with them. We’ve helped ABC News, CBS Radio, the PGA Tour, CIBC, AAA, and more.
- Our team led the mobile revolution and now, we’re pushing the boundaries with emerging technology and we’re transforming companies.
- Everyone brings something valuable to the table and we empower each other to be a change-maker.
- We live by our values, meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency, and we recognize that diversity is our strength.
Our mission is right the future and that’s what we’re doing, we’re making a dent in how the world innovates.
Stay Happy & Healthy
- Health benefits: 99% dental and vision coverage, 80% health coverage and 50% dependent coverage
- Catered breakfasts on a daily basis
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry of snacks
- Basketball court, outdoor lounge, gym, putting green and complimentary bike share
- Office closed over Winter holidays
- Perkopolis: company perk plan
- Entertainment subscription: Netflix, Hulu or Spotify
Make Meaningful Connections
- Weekly Friday socials
- Monthly in-office events: movies, game nights, potlucks, costume contests, and holiday festivities
- Monthly team activities in the LA/OC area
- Take a coffee break, chat, and relax in our fully-furnished outdoor courtyard with firepits
Discover Your Potential
- Tickets to local events, conferences & meet-ups
- Out-of-town conference subsidies
- $2000 annual professional development allowance
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with industry leaders
- $3000 referral bonus
Want To See The World?
Our employees have the opportunity to rotate through our offices, giving employees the chance to travel, experience new cultures and discover their full potential.
At TribalScale our company is built on doing things differently and challenging the status quo. We don’t just support differences, we celebrate and thrive on difference for the benefit of our employees, our solutions, and our partners.
TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, able-bodiedness or gender identity.
If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!