Strategic Account Executive - Dubai
At TribalScale we like to think of ourselves as a global innovation company. But what does that mean? It means we don’t just build digital products for our clients, we help them transform into the kinds of companies that will lead the world into the 21st Century, and we do it — globally.
We’re a unique blend of digital transformation, product development and design. Our designers, product managers, engineers, and industry experts create digital solutions for web, mobile, and emerging technologies. But more importantly, we transform our clients into digital-first companies through teaching and collaborative development. We don’t just give them a fish, we teach them how to catch their own, because we’re excited to help build the future of technology and we want to give our clients the tools to build it with us.
We also partner with our clients to create new startups in the service of technological enablement and innovation. TribalScale Venture Studios leverages our teams, processes, and tools to create, source, and scale startups in conjunction with corporate partners.
All in all, our goal at TribalScale is to empower our clients to build success in today’s rapidly changing digital market.
You have made a living working to break the mold of the ‘typical salesperson’ by approaching clients with an intense focus on what is most important to them and their business. Priding yourself on your consultative selling skills has set you apart from your peers and afforded you success through the years. You believe that understanding your own company’s business is table stakes, but having a deep understanding of your client’s business is just as important to your daily practice.
In addition to having a relentless customer focus, you are also intellectually curious about how modern software is changing the way we live our lives and more importantly, you understand how software can be the most valuable business asset to your client.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- By delivering best-in-class service, you become a trusted advisor to your clients and an invaluable asset to their business
- Identify, research and connect with potential clients growing new business for TribalScale
- Hold a deep understanding of the cloud-native software market and have knowledge of Agile software development principles
- Help to create strategic digital transformation plans with your clients
- Work closely with Business Development Reps to qualify opportunities and fill the pipeline
- Have a relentless focus every day on what needs to be done to move in-flight opportunities to the next stage
- Lead and manage contract negotiations
- Maintain and provide accurate forecasting and opportunity data in CRM
- Develop a strong working relationship with the TribalScale delivery teams and be empathetic to their success metrics
- Drive client participation and attendance at TribalScale sponsored events
- Minimum of years of outside sales experience working with large enterprise clients in the UAE or KSA with knowledge of what it takes to close deals in the Middle East
- Proven competency with consultative/strategic sales strategy, developing client responses and driving deals through
- You have a foundational understanding of digital technologies and experience in the process of developing solutions with clients, including qualification, RFP, pricing, budgeting and scoping
- You have experience cultivating and maintaining relationships with senior management teams, buyers and procurement departments
- You have an understanding of key technology partners in the MENA region
- Strong organizational skills as it pertains to Salesforce.com and pipeline hygiene
- Developed social selling skills and competent in generating leads through digital channels
- Ability to craft a compelling message to your clients about the future of their industry and business
- Arabic speaker is a plus
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- We are a collective of people and collaboration is key to our process.
- We don’t work for our clients, we work with them. We’ve helped ABC News, CBS Radio,the PGA Tour, CIBC, AAA, and more.
- Our team led the mobile revolution and now, we’re transforming companies and pushing the boundaries with emerging technology.
- Everyone brings something valuable to the table and we empower each other to be a change-maker.
- We live by our values, meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency, and we recognize that diversity is our strength.
Our mission is right the future and that’s what we’re doing, we’re making a dent in how the world innovates.
Stay Happy & Healthy
- $100/month for health and fitness allowances
- Coffee from the Sum of Us!
- Corporate Blinkist Subscription
Make Meaningful Connections
- Weekly team huddles
- Monthly in-office events: movies, game nights, potlucks, and fun contests
- Quarterly company events: beach days, desert camping, and more
Discover Your Potential
- Tickets to local events, conferences & meet-ups
- Out-of-town conference subsidies
- $2000 annual professional development allowance
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with industry leaders
- $3000 referral bonus
Want To See The World?
Our employees have the opportunity to rotate through our offices, giving employees the chance to travel, experience new cultures and discover their full potential.
At TribalScale our company is built on doing things differently and challenging the status quo. We don’t just support differences, we celebrate and thrive on difference for the benefit of our employees, our solutions, and our partners.
TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace.