Digital Marketing Manager
TribalScale is a global innovation partner that brings organizations — from the startup to the enterprise — into the future. We help our clients strategize, design, and build digital products through transformation engagements and individual project-builds. We’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves and dive in deep to transform teams; we teach the methods, the processes, and best practices needed to think and work like leading startups. And at TribalScale Venture Studios, we create disruptive startups in partnership with corporates and entrepreneurs. We’re headquartered in Toronto and have offices around the world. The future is bright, and we’re always looking for excited technologists and futurists to create and transform with us.
You are a Marketing guru and know how to develop, implement and manage innovative marketing strategies in the digital space. You’re an expert at driving traffic and generating interest in a company by using various digital marketing tools; including Google Analytics, Web Analytics, and Google Adwords. You’re continuosly researching and evaluating new technologies and/or strategies that best enhance a company’s brand awareness. You’re able to engage an audience through your use of video, graphics, and other creative content, and measure the success of this content. You are a skilled multi-tasker who can juggle multiple projects at a time, you are reliable and committed to meeting deadlines, and you have a keen eye for detail. You are a dynamic and curious individual who loves to learn, you love to collaborate with smart and hungry people, and you want to be part of a growing story.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead integrated digital marketing initiatives by brainstorming, developing, and executing marketing campaigns that promote TribalScale’s products and services.
- Enhance website and social media channels through SEO.
- Execute social, email and other digital marketing tactics to grow our media presence.
- Utilize various marketing tools such as Google Analytics and Google Adwords to track leads, site traffic, and paid advertisements.
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing team, the Sales/Business Development team, and third party vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Measure, report, and assess performance of all digital marketing campaigns against ROI and KPI goals.
- Participate in daily standups and weekly marketing meetings, and provide regular updates on ongoing work.
- Assist with other marketing initiatives for press, website, conferences, etc. as needed.
- 2+ years of previous experience in B2B digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation, and SEO.
- Ability to drive traffic and identify target audience.
- Excellent grasp of social media, website metrics, and best practices.
- Expertise in Website Analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Web Analytics, etc.)
- Highly creative with experience formulating digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate an audience.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Google Suite.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects, while managing competing deadlines.
- Strongly organized and detail-oriented—excellent attention to detail is a must!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Commitment to the Tribe; we’re a close-knit team!
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Salesforce CRM
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- Our values: Meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency.
- Our skills: Our teams were at the front of the mobile revolution. We are expert builders in voice tech, and now, we're connecting the world. We work with brands including the NBA, Twitter, ABC, the CBC, Autonomics, and many more.
- You matter: Everyone sits at the table and is valued. We love to be challenged, are happy to go with the flow, and we trust our gut.
- Growth: We’re a rocketship ready to take-off. We promise you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of the business, and there are tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth. Seize them.
Stay Happy & Healthy
- Health benefits: 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wealthsimple Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- Generous maternity and paternity leave policies
- Daily hot breakfast
- Fully stocked kitchen: unlimited drinks and snacks
- Office fitness and social events
- Office closed over Winter holidays
- Corporate-discounted GoodLife membership
- Perkopolis: company perk plan
- Free Netflix membership
Make Meaningful Connections
- Friday socials to cap off a great week
- Regular office activities: game nights, movie nights, group fitness, and more
- Quarterly team events: axe-throwing, beach day, and more
- Take your pick at a gaming break: Super Smash Bros, foosball, ping pong
Discover Your Potential
- Tickets to local events, conferences & meet-ups
- Out-of-town conference subsidies
- $2000 annual professional development allowance
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with industry leaders
- $3000 referral bonus
Want To See The World?
Our employees have the opportunity to rotate through our offices, giving employees the chance to travel, experience new cultures and discover their full potential.
At TribalScale our company is built on doing things differently and challenging the status quo. We don’t just support differences, we celebrate and thrive on difference for the benefit of our employees, our solutions, and our partners.
TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, able-bodiedness or gender identity.
If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!