Senior iOS Engineer - Dubai
At TribalScale we like to think of ourselves as a global innovation company. But what does that mean? It means we don’t just build digital products for our clients, we help them transform into the kinds of companies that will lead the world into the 21st Century, and we do it — globally.
We’re a unique blend of digital transformation, product development and design. Our designers, product managers, engineers, and industry experts create digital solutions for web, mobile, and emerging technologies. But more importantly, we transform our clients into digital-first companies through teaching and collaborative development. We don’t just give them a fish, we teach them how to catch their own, because we’re excited to help build the future of technology and we want to give our clients the tools to build it with us.
We also partner with our clients to create new startups in the service of technological enablement and innovation. TribalScale Venture Studios leverages our teams, processes, and tools to create, source, and scale startups in conjunction with corporate partners.
All in all, our goal at TribalScale is to empower our clients to build success in today’s rapidly changing digital market.
You are passionate about technology and helping others to adopt the leading edge practices that will help them succeed. You are ready and excited to jump into a small team that works hard and plays hard. You should feel comfortable working on a client site and helping to shape the cultural and technical changes of Transformation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with our Fortune 500 clients on Digital Transformation projects that will enable them to move to the digital age by adopting leading edge technology and software development processes
- Immerse, on site with the client and with our team to deliver technical projects and coach the client in learning agile XP with lean methodologies
- Lead client-facing projects in small teams
- Elegantly bring designs to life by using cutting edge technologies and techniques
- Take ownership of the quality and usability of your code
- Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment
- 5+ years experience working in iOS
- 3+ years experience in Swift
- TDD or Unit Testing
- Strong communication skills working with development, design, and product teams
- An ability to learn quickly and desire for new technologies
- CI tools such as XCode server or using Jenkins
- Working directly with clients, and explaining solutions to non-technical teams
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- We are a collective of people and collaboration is key to our process.
- We don’t work for our clients, we work with them. We’ve helped ABC News, CBS Radio, the PGA Tour, CIBC, AAA, and more.
- Our team led the mobile revolution and now, we’re pushing the boundaries with emerging technology and we’re transforming companies.
- Everyone brings something valuable to the table and we empower each other to be a change-maker.
- We live by our values, meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency, and we recognize that diversity is our strength. Our mission is right the future and that’s what we’re doing, we’re making a dent in how the world innovates.
Stay Happy & Healthy
- $100/month for health and fitness allowances
- Coffee from the Sum of Us!
- Corporate Blinkist subscription
Make Meaningful Connections
- Weekly team huddles
- Monthly in-office events: movies, game nights, potlucks, and fun contests
- Quarterly company events: beach days, desert camping, and more
Discover Your Potential
- Tickets to local events, conferences & meet-ups
- Out-of-town conference subsidies
- $2000 annual professional development allowance
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with industry leaders
- $3000 referral bonus
Want To See The World?
Our employees have the opportunity to rotate through our offices, giving employees the chance to travel, experience new cultures and discover their full potential.
At TribalScale our company is built on doing things differently and challenging the status quo. We don’t just support differences, we celebrate and thrive on difference for the benefit of our employees, our solutions, and our partners.
TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, able-bodiedness or gender identity.
If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.